When renewing your membership; It doesn’t matter whether you initially took out your membership on-line or by post. You can still use this form.
You will have seen all the exciting things that are going on at Corris and Maespoeth in your copies of the Corris-Pondent and our progress online. We are sure that you will understand why the railway really needs your continuing support and we look forward to receiving your subscription renewal in due course.
|What’s in it for YOU…|
|• Members are entitled to 4 free trips on the railway per year.
• Members receive a high-quality, illustrated, quarterly news magazine, the 'Corris-Pondent', which keeps them up to date with what is going on with all the railway's projects as well as with its operational activities.
• From time to time, a 'Journal' is issued, which records the ongoing research that is undertaken on the history of the railway.
• We hold an annual raffle, tickets are sent out with the 'Corris-Pondent'. We also operate a '100 Club'.
• Admission to the Society’s Annual General Meeting where you can use your vote to influence the future of the railway.
• The opportunity to enjoy practical voluntary work on the Railway.
• Good company and new friends of all ages.
|Members are encouraged to volunteer to assist with the building, operating and maintenance of the Corris Railway. If you want to remain an ‘armchair member’, you are more than welcome and can follow our progress online.|
|Adult||£22.00 per Year.||Select|
|Junior||£10.00 per Year.||Select|
|Senior||£17.00 per Year.||Select|
|Family||£45.00 per Year.||Select|